Email me if you have Questions:

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

SANGENCHAYA: Shirokuma Tokyo... A special cozy little cafe with a great cup of coffee. Justin Bieber on the BGM!

I am absolutely not a coffee guy but popped in with a colleague to kill 30 minutes and glad I did.  



Don't drink coffee as it causes my stomach to rumble and the friendly staff asked if I liked sweet drinks then suggested the Caramel Latte.


First time ever to have a drink with artwork topping...  few sips and this was so soothing. 



There are 2 very tiny tiny tables but enough space to relax over some pop on the BGM.


If in Sangenchaya then you gotta visit!  A big level above any franchise.

Restaurant: Shirokuma (Polar Bear) Cafe 
Address J: 東京都世田谷区太子堂2-6-1 三軒茶屋MJビル 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Setagaya-ku, Taishido 2-6-1

シロクマトーキョー, カフェ, コーヒー専門店, バー, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, Sony RX100, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, coffee shop,

No comments:

Post a Comment