Email me if you have Questions:

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

EBISU: Falafel Brothers has arrived in Ebisu! Neighbors Tsukumo Ramen... great BGM with a artistic cozy interior.

A little while ago I noticed Falafel Brothers under construction... and then just happened to have a client meeting nearby.  Dragged out my Japanese colleague who had no idea what falafel or hummus was.

Menu consists of a slight maze to complete your order.  Went for the Large 1,300 yen Falafel lunch set with freshly made potato wedges and a drink.


Drinks come in a little jar.

They will call your name to select among the many toppings..

Gotta get Hummus for sure!  Had a choice of 3 due to my large falafel order.

Then select your special sauce... Spicy-hini is all me.


There we go... looked alot like the Roppongi version but not as much hummus.  There are a whole bunch of falafel balls in this thing so it will get you stuffed.


So tempted to order brownies but I get a whole brownie mix in the US for only 1-2 dollars... wish I had an oven at home.

Huge windows for a little people watching.

Free wireless chargers on the table.

Hats as lamp shades.

Overall if you are a fan of Falafel this is your spot. Will have to try out their more hummus focused dishes... Not too bad.  Oh the Roppongi Chef is now working here.
Don't forget to try Tsukumo Ramen next door too!  https://tokyobelly.blogspot.com/search?q=tsukumo

Restaurant: Falafel Brothers Ebisu Branch
Address J: 東京都渋谷区広尾1-1-36
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Hiroo 1-1-36
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/Mdj9EfTfpYr

ファラフェルブラザーズ, Japan, Japanese, tokyo, sony rx100, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, lunch, dinner, middle eastern, 恵比寿

3 comments:

  1. Oh! Amazing job with the article. I come across few helps over here related by this post to do my task nicely. I highly recommend this. Thanks a lot……… Japanese restaurant

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Japanese Restaurant is honestly better than an indian restaurant. I'm a Mobile App Developer in Dubai who has loads of experience in food industry. but my job as a Mobile App Developer Dubai has not forgotten me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Food Blogs! I am a Web Designer Dubai and I find it very nice that you have written it this descriptively. As a Dubai Web Designer I would like to give this blog a five star!

    ReplyDelete