Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, December 9, 2016

EBISU: Kaisen Ichiba Seafood Izakaya... a great Japanese restaurant for a Friday night. Sashimi platter!!

Friday evening in Ebisu without a reservation can be quite rough but a friend was a regular at Kaisen Ichiba and scored the group a table.





The highlight of the dinner for me!  Sashimi platter with my favorite maguro!




Counter seating

My friend has over 100k miles!  Toooo many business trips.

Happy couple expecting their 1st son soon.

The open kitchen




Manta ray with mayo.



I loved this one... lots of butter



Nobody at this freaky looking fish head.


Fresh seafood!

This was such a nice restaurant to spend a few hours.  There is a huge sake selection but we mostly stuck with Ebisu bottle beer.  Do go if you are in the area.

And this night on my way to the restaurant I spotted this! Ferrari 488, Ferrari 488 Speciale, Aston Martin and a Bentley for sale.


Restaurant: Kaisen Ichiba
Address J: 東京都渋谷区恵比寿1-6-1 グリーンプラザ高橋 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Ebisu 1-6-1
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/aacChRGQmby

貝鮮市場 , かいせんいちば,  魚介料理, 海鮮料理, 恵比寿, canon s110, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, sushi, yakitori, izakaya, nihonshu, shochu, tokyobelly, yelp, draft beer, foodie, OD009B Action Camera,

No comments:

Post a Comment