Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, June 13, 2014

IKEBUKURO: Tonchin Ramen for a little bit of friendly order of dipping noodles (tsukemen).






Normal (nami), Medium (chu) and Large (dai) portions of noodles are all 680yen.  I went for medium "Chu"






Soup had a very nice Tonkotsu punch to it... wish I had more time to finish... only had about 10 minutes to eat and rush off to my last train.


Noodles were very light and easy to eat... 

My view


Located about 1 min from the West exit... easy easy.

Restaurant: Tonchin Ramen Ikebukuro West Exit
Address J: 東京都豊島区西池袋1-27-1
Address E: Tokyo, Toshima-ku, Nishi Ikebukuro 1-27-1
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/rZoK7

屯ちん, 池袋, 西口店, ラーメン, つけ麺, Japan, Japanese, noodles, foodie, canon s100, tokyobelly, tsukemen, ramen, yelp, Tokyo,

No comments:

Post a Comment