Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, April 30, 2023

SHINBASHI: Stand Shinbashi for their Okinawan style Sen (1,000 yen) Belo (Tipsy) deal! Carlsberg and everyone friendly! (Sony RX100, iPhone X)

Check this photo out... a rare shot with my iPhone X.

Had to kill a little time with a friend in Shinbashi and of course I'm a huge fan of Senbelo deals.  In Okinawa its 3 huge drinks and 2 appetizers... In Tokyo only 2 drinks and an appetizer of the day


Only beer option was Carlsberg.  Glass was incredibly tiny.. oh well.


Only 2 options for appetizer.. Home made curry (sold out) and this seasoned raw shrimp and pork?

I could only eat one... it was a bit too fishy for me. 

Now for my 2nd drinks.

Shochu with soda.

200 yen to buy the staff a drinks! .  In Japan regulars often buy drinks for the chefs.


Free Gatcha food item if you write a Google Review. They also have free wifi and outlets.

Overall the staff and regulars were so friendly... Counter seating for 6 and two small tables for 4. Restroom was spacious and very clean.  Give it a try!

Restaurant: Stand Shinbashi
Restaruant J: スタンド新橋
Address J: 東京都港区新橋2-13-4 佐藤ビル 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Shinbashi 2-13-4
スタンド新橋 -Stand Shimbashi-, Japan, Japanese, Foodie, Yelp, Tokyobelly, sony rx100, standing bar, pub, cheap, beer, sake, western, tapas, yurakucho, tokyo, 

2 comments:

  1. Ohmigawd. When did you visit here? I finally got back to Japan for the first time in 4½ years in early April.
    I stayed in Shimbashi 5-chome. I did not get around to here. I might get back again in October. There's a $993.00 airfare O'Hare-Narita that goes through Canada. I would enjoy meeting you, Steve. 8=D}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know when you are in town again! Always up for beers.

      Delete