Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, July 12, 2020

OKINAWA NAHA: Kamihara Parlour for super budget bento and local Okinawan food items!! (Sony RX100)

When I travel I always like to explore local supermarkets, food stands and little mom & pop restaurants... I was lucky to stumble upon a very busy Kamihara Palour bento shop!   Lots of old locals buying up little foodie items. 



Price point of the items I was looking at begins at only 50 yen!

Okinawans love tempura... squid (ika) and fish seemed to be the most popular.  50 yen!!


Went for a few ika and fish tempur plus a 300 yen Sri Lanka chicken  curry bento with some fried greens. Flavor was very light but it sure did hit the spot.


A photo from my second visit... items seem to be very consistent. 


Beautiful Alpha Romeo spotting! 


Shima-Rakkyo was only 250 yen a bag!  In Tokyo just a few pieces is around 500 yen at Okinawan restaurants.   Wish I bought a bag.  As for the location walk thru the long shopping mall on Kokusai Street and walk to the very very back!  Might take about 8-10 minutes.

Restaurant: Kamihara Parlour
Address J: 沖縄県那覇市松尾2-24-14
Address E: Okinawa, Naha, Matsuo 2-24-14
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/xe9edZNofeB4ZBUb9

上原パーラー, 弁当, 天ぷら, 国際通り, 牧志市場, Japan, Japanese, Sony rx100, foodie, tokyobelly, yelp, cheap, lunch, take out, meat, pork, oki,

No comments:

Post a Comment