Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, April 16, 2020

EKODA: Shamaim Isreali food during CoronaVirus lockdown... Take-out Only. (Sony RX100)

Tokyo Governor has shut down restaurants to prevent the spread of Coronavirus in Tokyo but they are allowed to do take-out only... So to support my favorite Isreali restaurant I had to go!

They had a chicken curry bento and mixed bento outside.

Should have gone for the Falafel Bento 850 yen.


BUT I ordered the most expensive!  Mixed plate 950 yen.




Stepped inside and the cool Isreali owner was nowhere to be seen and I was met with this grumpy old Japanse man... he just stared at me without saying anything.  Dude... don't be so grumpy buddy.  There was another person who wanted to order take-out behind me but he left as the old man didn't say anything to him either. 

Super comfy interior... I always like this place. 


Big Screen showing music videos.

Here it is! My Mix Plate!!


The falafel was wonderful as usual... enjoyed the lamb meatball but the chicken was dry as bones. 

Love this spice.

Hummus! YUM

3 types of seasoned veggies.  


Just couldn't finish this chicken... it wa so dry.  ANYWAYS!  Remember to support your local restaurants as they need your help to pay the bills and employees.  

Restaurant: Shamaim Israeli Restaurant
Address J: 東京都練馬区栄町4-11 アートビル 2F
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Sakaecho 4-11

シャマイム, 西アジア料理, 江古田駅, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, Sony RX100, foodie, yelp, tabelog, Tokyobelly, ekoda, beer, bar, pub, shamaim

No comments:

Post a Comment