Email me if you have Questions:

Monday, November 11, 2019

NERIMAKASUGACHO: Donto Izakaya... lots of lunch variety but price point rather high 1,200 yen. (SONY RX100M3)

The son of a friend of mine owns Donto Izakaya and stopped by with him for lunch.


There are about 5 lunch sets and you can choose 2 small sides.


I went for the Tempura but honestly it was sooooo greasy... always had a film of grease on my lips.  
Honestly probably one of my least favorite tempura ventures in a loooong while...  But lots of items.

You can choose from white or multi grain ruce.


Friend ordered the sushi bowl!  This looked sooo good.... ugh.

Overall I guess its a hit and miss when ordering things from the menu but I just couldn't get a feel for what was the house specialty...  Might be a nice cozy spot to go for dinner.

Restaurant: Donto Izakaya
Address J: 東京都練馬区春日町3-34-21 エステートピア鹿島
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Kasugacho 3-34-21

呑と , ドント, 居酒屋, 和食, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, Nerima Kasugacho, Sony RX100, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, Japanese, Japan, nerimakasugacho, lunch, dinner,

No comments:

Post a Comment