Email me if you have Questions:

Monday, August 12, 2019

NAKANO: Fujisoba for their least expensive dish I think... 240 yen mini curry! (SONY RX100)

Just wanted something to old me over and gave the240 yen mini curry a try!

All push button so might have to brush up on your Japanese... but there are some plastic food items in the outside display.


All self serve at Fujisoba. Take your ticket to the counter and the food is prepared.

OMG... this curry is so lack luster.   The flavor was mild and had a few bits of potatoes.  I would have to say this might be an alternative to McD's.


Hmmm... Think I will stick to Coco Curry for my budget curry rice needs.

Restaurant: Fujisoba Nakano Broadway Branch
Address J: 東京都中野区中野5-65-12
Address E: Tokyo, Nakano-ku, Nakano 5-65-12
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/UJYyYodh2zXg278r8

名代 富士そば 中野店, 立ち食いそば, うどん, 丼もの, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, sony rx100, cheap, lunch, dinner,

No comments:

Post a Comment