Email me if you have Questions:

Saturday, April 28, 2018

ROPPONGI HILLS: A's Classic Diner to try their burger... this place has nothing on nearby Gori Gori Burger.

Finally after all these years I ventured into A's Classic Diner in Roppongi Hills. Of all the foodie things I love about Japan is the amazing burger shops in this town.

Interior was so nice.  Reminded me of a diner in the US. 



When I first goto a burger joint I will always go for the most basic burger.  Toppings naturally add to the flavor but you really miss out on the taste of the beef and bun.


Of course Brooklyn Lager Draft!



Hmmmm... looks like someone order a very basic sandwich.


Boom!  It just looked so normal.  


The fries were soggy. They surely dont cook to order.

A few bites and yeah the beef patty was just too thin to be juicy.  I think what makes this place so popular is simply the location.  Once is definitely enough for me.

Now if you want to try a burger you get cravings for... just walk across the street to Gori Gori.

Once is enough... 

Restaurant: As Classic Diner Roppongi Hills Branch
Address J: 東京都港区六本木6-4-1 六本木ヒルズ メトロハット/ハリウッドプラザ B1F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Roppongi 6-4-1, Roppongi Hills Metro Hat B1F
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/azfxqsyTbCk

エーエス クラシックス ダイナー, ハンバーガー, カフェ,  Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, foodie, sony rx100, yelp, tokyobelly, pub, craft beer, lunch, dinner, burgers, joint,

No comments:

Post a Comment