Email me if you have Questions:

Saturday, January 14, 2017

ASAGAYA: Torikyu family owned Yakitori spot in Asagaya... so super cozy, yummy and friendly.

Invited to hit up Aonisai bar in Asagaya but too hungry to just start drinking so found this tiny super popular mom and pop yakitori spot for a quick mini dinner.

A peek inside and it was full.  Lucky me as I entered 1 guy left so I scored the a counter seat right in the middle.

Bottle beer... was really huge.

Friendly guy next to me said I was super lucky to get a seat. Seems this place is alllllways full.
He recommended the Shiso with Wasabi yakitori and the Karaage (boneless fried chicken).

Shiso Yakitori was soooo super juicy. Wow... yum.

The father cooking the yakitori.

I'm not a big fan of Karaage but this was again soooo juicy and the outer crispy stuff was so incredibly tasty!  Just loved it. Only 350yen.


This is the mother here.





And the son kept his spot on the far right of the counter.

This place was just so awesome. As I entered several customers said "hi." This place must be a popular spot for locals and very nicely ranked on Tabelog.  I will definitely be back again!!

Restaurant: Tori Kyu
Address J: 東京都杉並区阿佐谷北2-12-22
Address E: Tokyo, Suginami-ku, Asagaya Kita 2-12-22
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/BnzAQpuAu1r

鳥久, とりきゅう, 居酒屋, 焼鳥, 阿佐ケ谷, Sony RX100, Tokyo, Japan, Japanese, dinner, sake, foodie, tori, skewers, tokyobelly,

No comments:

Post a Comment