Email me if you have Questions:

Monday, January 11, 2016

NERIMA: Yuntaku tiny Okinawan restaurant filled with so many regulars... I got a bottle of Awamori as "bottle keep"

There is a very tiny Okinawan restaurant bar hidden in the side streets of Nerima away from the central restaurant area... Okinawan friend wanted to check it out so why not!



Cozy L shaped counter and only 2 tatami tables to the left.


The owner and chef... just 1 little old lady.


Portuguese sausage slices with cucumber... about 500yen.

This guy "Jimmy" chatted me up immediately after I sat down... another regular and he started playing the shamisen.



I will definitely be back to finish off my Awamori Zanpa sake. 

Restaurant: Yuntaku
Address J: 東京都練馬区豊玉北5-4-8
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Toyotamakita 5-4-8
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/1dJtHnoWD442

ゆんたく,  沖縄料理, 居酒屋, 練馬, Japan, Japanese, Okinawa, foodie, tokyobelly, canon s120, bar, Tokyo, sakuradai, music, live music,

No comments:

Post a Comment