Email me if you have Questions:

Monday, January 26, 2015

SHIBUYA: Nonbei (Drunkard) Izakaya for a bit of Okonomiyaki and fresh oysters...

I need to visit Shibuya more often but had a dinner plan with 2 friends that wanted to eat some Okonimiyaki - Monjayaki but little did I know that what would normally be a reasonable bill turned monstrous with 2 fresh oyster luvin girls... oh my.


The automatic Otoshi (appetizer) was potato salad.


I rarely eat raw liver but this tasted so clean and perfectly seasoned with sesame oil.


Lightly seared little mentaiko eggs.

Now I had just 1 of these Oysters and it hit the spot... the girls together must have had like 30!  Since I don't eat oysters it was an educational experience to find out how much they really cost.  Ouch


The atmosphere here with its high ceilings and cozy Japanese Izakaya style was really comfortable... definitely a place to take your foreign visitors.



Counter seat with one old timer dining alone.



Honestly minus the Oysters I think our bill would have been like 3,000yen per person but this ballooned to around 6,000yen per person... need to either start keeping up with these ladies or drink more.  Anyways a very central place and I'll probably be back.

Restaurant; Nonbei
Address J: 東京都渋谷区道玄坂2-6-7 ナビ B1F
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Dogenzaka 2-6-7
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/IhEJ9

呑兵衛, お好み焼き, 鉄板焼き, 居酒屋, 渋谷, Japan, Japanese, foodie, yelp, canon s120, sake, beer, tokyobelly, 109,

No comments:

Post a Comment