Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, January 9, 2015

ROPPONGI: Matsuya Beef Bowl... quick and easy one coin 500yen grilled pork. Spacious and Clean

Looking for something to close out the night... this one coin 500yen "Pork Set Fair" caught my eye.  I'm sure it has less carbs that the Ichiran Ramen just upstairs.

Menu is all pictured and in English.






There it is.  Slices of grilled pork, a cabbage corn salad, miso soup and nice big bowl of rice all for 500yen.  There is a nice selection of dressings on the table to choose from.  The pork was very thin but since it was so late it was a good volume for me.


And I leave you with a nice Rolls Royce Ghost parked nearby.

Spotted this beautiful blue Aston Martin during my lunch break near work today!

Restaurant: Matsuya Roppongi 4-Chome Branch
Address J: 東京都港区六本木4-11-11
Address E: Tokyo Minato-ku, Roppongi 4-11-11
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/z19VE

松屋 六本木4丁目店, 松屋, 六本木, 4丁目店, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, Cheap, foodie, canon s120, yelp, beef, lunch, dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment