Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, August 15, 2014

SHINJUKU: Ramen Jiro OtakiBashi-Dori Branch... barely qualifies to bare the name of Jiro but it wasn't so bad.

I never make it a point to go out of my way to visit this branch of Ramen Jiro but it just happened to be on my route to the train station... so I thought I'd give it a try since my last visit in 2011.


Remember you can customize your ramen for FREE... This night I went with Yasai Sukuname (small portion of veggie topping), Abura Oome (extra fatty fat) and Karame (thicker flavor)... didn't order garlic but they gave me a little.


U Shaped counter seating with a few tables behind me,


Someone's doing laundry in here~.

There are 2 tables in the back.


The special Ramen Jiro Shoyu... I've seen this at a few branches.



The ramen here is just OK compared to some of the other amazing Jiro shops in Tokyo (Jimbocho, Sakuradai)... It will calm your craving with the nice volume of noodles.





I doubt I'll be back ever again but if you are in the area why now... I'm sure it will be delicious if you are visiting from another country with limited ramen options.

Restaurant: Ramen Jiro Otaki Bashi Street Branch
Address J: 東京都新宿区西新宿7-5-5
Address E: Tokyo, Shinjuku-ku, West Shinjuku 7-5-5
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/0AvKa

ラーメン二郎, 小滝橋通り店, 新宿, Japan, Japanese, noodles, ramen, tsukemen, tonkotsu, foodie, tokyobelly, yelp, Sony NEX-C3, cheap, beer, lunch, dinner,

No comments:

Post a Comment