Email me if you have Questions:

Saturday, August 2, 2014

ROPPONGI: Edomae Gatten Sushi... 130yen Tuna all day long! Was amazing this night~

Top left corner item was all mine this night... was just soooo incredibly good I didn't venture into any other items.  Its a given that the Chutoro and Ootoro are delicious but when a sushi shop can deliver on regular Akama Tuna its a measure of how great the shop is.


5 chunky tuna's in a row!

The staff is always super friendly.

What I most love... the location is a bit hidden vs Sushi Zanmai so at times you almost have the entire restaurant to your self.  Perfect for families... nice and quiet plus no smokers this night.

Looks like you can keep your own bottle of sake here... but I don't order any alcohol here just the free green tea.  If you order alcohol they will serve you a little "otoshi" (mini-appetizer) and automatically charge about 300 yen or so.




Lots of great items.  Oh I asked the Sushi Chef if they can make special items not on the menu... he said if they have the ingredients of course!  Next time I'll have to try to request a spicy avocado tuna roll~.

Check out my previous entries!

I'm a fan and you must go!

Restaurant: Edomae Gatten Sushi Roppongi Branch
Address J: 東京都港区六本木6-1-3 六門ビル 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Roppongi 6-1-3 (Its under Outback Steak House)
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/2yLSg

江戸前がってん, 寿司,  六本木店, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, Sushi, Sashimi, Sony RX100, foodie, tokyobelly, #foodie, Roppongi, cheap, beer, sake, rolls, maguro, otoro,

No comments:

Post a Comment