Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, July 11, 2014

AOYAMA GAIENMAE: Subway Sandwich outlets in Japan always leave me hungry... and no meatballs! Ugh :(

I just started working in the Gaienmae/Aoyama area and there are soooooo very few lunch choices in my area... but I stumbled on trusty Subway Sandwich

Looking at the cooking station it seemed so barren... In the US these little containers are really stacked with all kinds of incredients.

There are 2 little tables for 2 outside and 4 tiny tables for 2 inside.
Think most of the lunch goers go for take-out... but if you can score a seat outside its perfect for people watching if the weather is cool.

Located on this huge street across from the BMW dealership.

BMW i3 if you are interested!




Seems like the only thing with any volume is the free Jalapeno topping.  Its such a very sad sight.  CEO Fred DeLuca if you are out there can you bring back the awesome meatball marinara sandwich... I had it back in the day during my time at Lehman Brothers in Tokyo... yup its been forever. 

The volume of veggies at Japan SUBWAY never impresses me and always leaves me scratching my head... I realize my BLT was only 390yen but I really wish they'd pack it with a little more veggies.  If anything the Jalapeno is free... Honestly I picked up a onigiri rice ball and macadamia nut cookie at Seven Eleven on my way back to the office.  

Restaurant: Subway Sandwich Minami Aoyama Gaienmae Branch
Address J: 東京都港区南青山2-26-34 NBM南青山ビル
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Minami Aoyama 2-26-34
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/50h9r

サブウェイ 南青山外苑前店, サンドイッチ, カフェ, 外苑前, Japan, Japanese, fast food, foodie, tokyobelly, panasonic lx5, yelp, Tokyo, Oracle, lunch, cheap,

1 comment:

  1. Great tips regrading catering packaging. You provided the best information which helps us a lot. Thanks for sharing the wonderful information.

    ReplyDelete