Email me if you have Questions:

Monday, November 18, 2013

NERIMA: Koi-Sai-Men INOSHOW Ramen! How did I miss this spot!?


So I've ventured into Gotsu, Ramen Dai, Yamano, Hanaichi, Isshi Ramen, Himuro, Raijin Menya and Tsukemen Yasube in Nerima but little did I know one of my favorite ramen spots was only moments from the station!  Oh my.... 

Friendly buttons with pics.


U shaped counter seating and a very young clientele.


Surprised to see so many ladies


My friend went with the Tsukemen...

And I had the ramen...

Just a full body full flavored thick soup with chewy noodles... simply can't go wrong.


Still a full house on our way out at 11:15pm.


Overall you simply can't go wrong at INOSHOW... if you spot one around the Seibu-Ikebukuro line then give it a try! 

Shop: Koi-Sai-Men INOSHOW Ramen
Address J: 東京都練馬区練馬1-6-18 コンフォートIII 1階B号室
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Nerima 1-6-18
MAP:

View Larger Map
濃菜麺, 井の庄, ラーメン, つけ麺, 練馬, noodles, foodie, blog, tokyobelly, japan, japanese, tonkotsu, lunch, dinner, inosho, inoshow

No comments:

Post a Comment