Email me if you have Questions:

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

AZABU JUBAN: Juban Bento for a CRAB CLAW by some friendly elderly folks~

On the hunt for a great bento spot in Azabu Juban and word of mouth led me there.  The ladies said the meals here are quite heavy as alot of the items are fried in oil (shrimp, chicken, etc).


Very friendly elderly lady took my order... make-up and hair to perfection. 




First time to see inside seating at a Bento spot



3 different sauces... very nice.

Went for the variety of the Makkanai Bento... sooo looked forward to this selection! 630yen

As I was eating each item I couldn't but help to thing this must all pre-frozen foods.  It just didn't taste that good.  I should have selected something that was made in-house and homemade.  Oh well...


Crab creme corokke... with a...

Crab Claw!  There was no crab met on the claw... what up!?  Anyways I realize there's only so much you can do with bento but it just felt like I was eating a frozen supermarket dinner.  But!  If you are new to Japan all the Bento's are laid out on the counter so just point and say "kudasai."

And as usual in posh Azabu Juban/Roppongi area you will find exotics... 


Within a block of Juban bento spotted a modified Ferrari 599 and two Rolls Royce Phantoms...

Restaurant: Juban Bento
Address J: 東京都港区麻布十番1-6-3 テラス麻布十番 1F
Address E:
MAP:

View Larger Map
じゅうばん, 弁当, 定食, 食堂, 居酒屋, 麻布十番, Japanese, izakaya, hamburger, karaage, chicken, nuggets, foodie, Ferrari, Rolls Royce

No comments:

Post a Comment