Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, August 1, 2013

TOYOTAMA MEJIRO-DORI: Saizeriya tricked me with their 500yen One-Coin Lunch :(

500yen lunch specials always stop me in my tracks and this sign at Saizeriya was no different!  This franchise can be described as the McD's of Italian food. http://www.saizeriya.co.jp/

Lunch special comes with consomme soup


Pizza's are 399yen not too bad.


Kids menu~.


Drink Bar 180yen I think...


And there it was my 500yen Lunch!  You can upgrade the rice to Oomori for free.

The hamburger steak had a coating of demigras sauce...  After a few bites its just felt like I was eating a cheap Bento but served in a restaurant.  Then my curiousity extended to where this instant food was actually manufactured... China?  I know the 500yen Yakiniku Anrakutei spot I used to frequent used imported Chinese sausages. 

Looking at the menu the burger lunch sets started at 399yen... thus there was no value in this lunch and I just wanted to stop eating...  I shoulda gone to Sekizawa

I just couldn't finish this lunch... It just tasted so bad.  The taste lingered in my mouth for hours... Oh the veggies on the hot plate tasted all wrong like it was boiled in funky water.  Sign... This is the 3rd time I've visited a Saizeriya and all three times everything I've ordered there was just so dreadful.  NO MORE!

And so I leave you with a few sports car spotting on Mejiro-Dori... Porsche 964 or 993 Series? 

Modified Bentley

Two brand new Porsche's and a modified Ferrari 458...

Franchise Restaurant: Saizeriya 
Franchise Website: http://www.saizeriya.co.jp/
Address J: 東京都練馬区豊玉北4-4-2
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Toyotama Kita 4-4-2
MAP:

View Larger Map
サイゼリヤ, 豊玉目白通り店, 桜台, Lunch, Japan, Foodie, Sakuradai, Nerima, Pizza, pasta, fast food,

No comments:

Post a Comment