Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, May 28, 2023

OKAYAMA: Gyoza-Ya (Gyoza House) for tiny potstickers and very expensive bottled Beeruuu.... Was an unfortunate miss. (Sony RX100M3)






I should have gotten this special combo deal! UGH

OMG! Bottled beer a whopping 710 yen... its way more than Tokyo. 

You can buy big bottled beers for 300 yen at the supermarket and most Izakayas offer it between 500-600 yen but this was the highest I have ever seen.  And we in Okayama tooo!



This photo is rather deceiving but these were mini fried gyoza.  I mean really mini. 




500 yen! So expensive for such mini gyozas... I can buy 12 bigger ones for 300 yen at Gyoza no Manshu.


Metal chopsticks... Korean style. Nice. 

Overall the cost performance was kinda low... I only went to this spot because the foodie I met at Xaymaca suggested this spot.  I think maybe this would a great place to hit up after a night of drinking and you just need a little bit to hold you over.  The ramen option might be a better value.

Restaurant J: ぎょうざ家 岡山店
Restaurant: Gyoza Ya Okayama 
Address J: 岡山県岡山市北区中央町2-3
Address E: Okayama-ken, Okayama-Shi, Kita-ku, Chuomachi 2-3
餃子、居酒屋, 新西大寺町筋駅, JR岡山駅, Japan, Japanese, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, okayama, sony rx100m3, tabelog, hotpepper, dinner, ramen, noodles, pub, bar, izakaya, pot stickers, 

No comments:

Post a Comment