Email me if you have Questions:

Monday, May 22, 2023

EBISU: Standing Liquor Shop/Bar JOLLY`s! Super friendly regulars and the owner was hella awesome! Mix of JP and Foreigners. (Sony RX100, iPhone X)


So hard to recall pre-Covid but I think I may have had a beer at Jolly`s years ago. BUT this night was the Aloha Festival in Ebisu Garden Place so decided to check it out with my friend Hiro.

Huge fan of Coozies... especially the Daiso version. 

Several large frigerators in the entrance area with a huge selection of Japanese, craft beers and imports.


500 yen Sapporo Red Star was all me!  Huge bottle usually retails for 330 yen at the supermarket.

Of course Modelo reminds me of Rigoletto back in the day... had one too.

Modelo for me and friend got the Patagonia beer. 

SPAM Musubi!  Aloha

Free Wifi.

I think there was only 1 person working here on this Saturday night.

In the back there are a few standing tables.


I was chatting up a regular and he ordered a bottle of white wine... offered me a glass!


The Owner and generous regular local to Ebisu.

Kanpai! Chilled White Wine!

More friendly folks... The Japanese drinkers were a bit easier to talk to vs the foreigners.  Think Foreigners are more clicky and tend to only talk amongst themselves.  Many English teachers this night.


Im was on someones Instagram Reel! After 4 bottles of beer and few glasses of wine I totally don`t remember this pic.  


I leave you with a posh Ferrari California and Porsche spotting! 

Restaurant J: ジョリーズ
Restaurant: Jolly`s
Address J: 東京都渋谷区東3-15-12 第2阿波屋ビル
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku Higashi 3-15-12
ビアバー, 恵比寿駅, Japan, Japanese, Ebisu, foodie, yelp, pub, bar, sony rx100, tokyobelly, standing bar, beer, sake, alcohol, cheap, inexpensive, iphone x, 

1 comment:

  1. Bottles of Pabst Blue Ribbon have playing cards underneath the crown. ;=)}

    ReplyDelete