Email me if you have Questions:

Monday, May 29, 2023

OKAYAMA: Abis Inn Okayama hotel bento style breakfast! First come first serve... was a miss on this morning. (Sony RX100)

When I travel alone I don`t care too much about the accommodations but my biggest concerns are the size of the room and age of the property.  Abis Inn Okayama had a decent sized 12sqm single room with views... I went!

Breakfast bento`s are served from 7-9am and the elevator was packed around 7am! Wow hungry folks. Many looked like they were here on business or for some type of company training. 


This is it! Hmm.... Slice of ham, egg, little bit of macaroni salad and a fish fry sitting on a bed of yakisoba.  I don`t know... It just reminded me of a 300 yen bento from Origin. 

Miso soup.



There are table and counter seats in the Lobby.

Yeah... I didn`t finish and took it back to my room.



I think I may have gone for breakfast on an off day... I`m sure they have better quality items but waking up at 7am just for a 300 yen bento its a hard sell.  BUT the hotel itself was rather nice for a business hotel with a window that opened and great air conditioner also located on the heart of Okayama`s red light district... hostess bars, massage parlors, girls bars, Filipino bars, hostess clubs.. got it all.

Hotel: Abis Inn Okayama
Hotel J: アビスイン岡山
Address J:  岡山県岡山市北区大供1-3-10
Address E: 1 Chome-3-10 Daiku, Kita Ward, Okayama, 700-0913
Japan, Japanese, hotels, tokyobelly, sony rx100, bento, foodie, yelp, tabelog, cheap, budget, accommodation, 

No comments:

Post a Comment