Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, March 22, 2019

EBISU: Chame Restaurant that specializes in Sundubu-jjigae. The bowls seem to have gotten smaller...

This place has been around since I was living nearby back in 2002 or so... I guess tofu soup starting at a 1,000 yen price point is very profitable.   Is that an Uber Eats guy outside?




An egg and seasoned chilled bean spouts instantly appear.

Description of the 1 to 3 spicy levels... there are also 0.5 increments.  Why not just 1-5?

My counter view.

Went for the 1,080 yen Chame special that had some pork and seafood. Oh also you can select from 1 to 3 spice level.  Gave the 1.5 a try but wasn't really spicy at all. 

Back in the day I could have sworn these bowls were much bigger. 


Definitely much more flavor than the Tokyo Sundubu franchise.

Overall I don't know... I think if you really want a great lunch value it would be way better to head on over to Yakiniku Kintan for their 1,000 yen lunch bbq set.

Restaurant: Chame
Address J: 東京都渋谷区恵比寿南2-1-1 荻原ビル 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Ebisu Minami 2-1-1

チャメ 恵比寿店, 姉妹, 韓国料理, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, tokyobelly, foodie, yelp, tabelog, lunch, dinner, sake, chamisul, korea, korean, soup, hotpot, sony rx100

No comments:

Post a Comment