Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, December 18, 2015

OMOTESANDO: Harakara Burger... could a burger be more perfectly balanced!? Yes it can at Harakara!! Almost 1st anniversary.

Friday night after a week filled with heavy Bonenkai eating and drinking I finally had the day to just recover... plan was to visit my favorite dive bar NARF but this burger spot on B1 of the same building finally got me curious and had to head in. 



I arrived just before their 9pm last order... Lucky me!  Went for the recommended popular avocado cheese burger with my favorite onion rings and glass of beer.






Naturally I asked the waitress for Ketchup but this place doesn't have any!  She said to give the onion rings a try as they were already seasoned.  One bite... two bites... could an onion ring be this flavorful and perfectly crispy!  Sooooo goooooood!!

Counter seating and table seating along the walls.



The burger arrived!  The lettuce must have been picked in the morning... so fresh and crunchy.

I have been to many many kinds of burger places in Tokyo with my favorite being Hungry Heaven in Meguro but this burger was so extremely well balanced.  Buns were chewy, lettuce so fresh, generous amount of avocado and the beef patty juicy and tender... it was just good.


Self service on the water!



I had to chat up the staff and little did I know the chef was actually the owner of the shop!  President Hagiwara-san... super friendly and you all have to visit!  I will definitely be back.


And I leave you with a custom Ferrari 458... sign said it was a customers car so don't touch! 

Restaurant: Harakara Gourmet Burger Shop
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/harakara.burger
Address J: 東京都港区南青山3-8-2 青山OGビル B1F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Minami Aoyama 3-8-2
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/iu91gTzkz4r

ハラカラ,  南青山店,  南青山, ハンバーガー, カフェ, アサイーボウル, 表参道, 外苑前, Japan, japanese, tokyo, canon s120, burgers, beer, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly,

No comments:

Post a Comment