Email me if you have Questions:

Saturday, December 5, 2015

NISHI AZABU: Kaotan Ramen in this old run down shack... but it sure was a comfy place.

I've frequently passed by this little shack of a ramen shop on my way from Aoyama to Nishi Azabu but never ventured inside.  This night a friend of mine said we had to check it out.

Highly ranked on Tabelog!


Can beers!







I got the shoyu based ramen

Friend ordered the Miso-Ramen.




It was such a nice experience having ramen here... there are really no stations near by so I think its more word of mouth and a local crowd here.  When we left there were elderly people and families eating ramen.

Restaurant: Kaotan Ramen
Address J: 東京都港区南青山2-34-30
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Minami Aoyama 2-34-30
MAP:  https://goo.gl/maps/PtXjbMnot6v

かおたんラーメンえんとつ屋 南青山店, かおたん, らーめん, えんとつや,  西麻布, Japan, Japanese, foodie, canon s120, Sony nex-c3, tokyo, noodles, tokyobelly, tokyo,

No comments:

Post a Comment