Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, February 27, 2015

MEIJIJINGUMAE: Brown Horse Cowboy Cuisine... incredibly disappointing Curry lunch. Where are the Tacos & Burritos!?

I'm a huge Taco fan and when I saw this Chili Burritos and Taco's sign I just had to get me some.


Looked a the menu and all they had was curry... dang... what happened to the Tacos?  Anyways I'm not a fan of paying 1,000yen for curry so was hoping for the best with my Butter Chicken Curry lunch.

1,000yen... no drink... no dessert... I'm soooo sure the cost to make this was like 150yen.
It tasted boring, rice was too mediocre and it didn't come with a drink... just tap water.

Large L shaped counter seating with lots of interesting decorations to view.

Cozy sofa seating...

Seems in the evenings they serve more Mexican selections but the attraction seems like all you can eat bbq meat and drinks set for 3.980yen  

Yeah thats right... please please don't venture into this place during lunch for their completely overpriced boring curry's.  Will update if I ever try their dinner menu.

Restaurant: Brown Horse Cowboy Cuisine
Address J: 東京都渋谷区神宮前2-17-6 神宮前ビル B1F
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Jingumae 2-17-6
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/MqzF6

ブラウンホース, アメリカ料理, 原宿, 明治神宮前, Japan, Japanese, Mexico, tequila, lunch, dinner, foodie, yelp, tabelog, lumix lx5, steak, meat, yakiniku, western,

No comments:

Post a Comment