Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Kojimachi 31 MT Bldg Lot: Hawaiian Foods YUMMY-E Wagon! LocoMoco with an awesome twist!

Second time I spotted this little Hawaiian truck but lines for other wagons made me veer away and try something else... but Today gave YUMMY-E a chance.
What caught my eye was actually the LocoMoco with a twist... instead of the normal gravy topping this wagon offered Creamy Tomato sauce topping.  Wow... lived and love Hawaii but never have I seen this topping.  One Please!!  Oh, I usually chit-chat with the chefs... friendly lady who loves Hawaii.

And there it is... beautiful creamy orange color.. small chunks of tomato.  

The hamburger was nice and round with a good amount of volume... egg semi-boiled (like Onsen Tamago) but what was simply addictive was the creamy tomato sauce... wow.  From start to finish I never got bored and even considered going back to save a plate for tonight's dinner!

The Yummy truck is only in this spot on Fridays but you can check out her rotating schedule HERE.  If you work in the Marunouchi/Otemachi area her truck is at Tokyo International Forum on Wednesdays and Sakei Building on Thursdays. 

Lots of great lunch wagons in this lot.  Its located near the New Otani Hotel in Akasaka and in the shadows of Sophia University... but if you work at Macquarie Securities or Nagashima Ohno and Tsunematsu its just steps away.

Shop: Hawaiian Foods YUMMY-E Wagon
Location: (FRIDAYS) Kojimachi 31 MT Building lot.
Address J:  東京都千代田区麹町5-7-2
Address E:   Tokyo, Chiyoda-ku, Kojimachi 5-7-2
MAP: 

View Larger Map

1 comment:

  1. I almost never finish a whole burger, but I did on this one! Almost want seconds! I added a tablespoon of jalapeño pepper flakes and topped with white cheddar! I also used ground beef grass fed and believe me, the grass feeding makes a huge difference in taste!
    Openbox S9

    ReplyDelete