Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, September 1, 2023

OYAMA: Torikizoku to make that Senbelo happen (Sen - 1,000, Belo - Tipsy). Unusually clean and the staff seemed happy. (Sony RX100, iPhone Xs)

 

I have been on a quest to keep my Torikizoku bill in the senbelo range... Sen is 1,000 and Belo means Tipsy.  Senbelo is more readily available at izakayas in Okinawa. 




Massive steel door!


All drinks and food items the same price. 360 yen.




Bartender to the left.

Chef to my right.


Nice to see they also have a full menu here rather than scrolling thru the tablet. 

All meat and veggies are sourced in Japan.

Toriten! My favorite.  Chicken Tempura.


Ume/Plum dipping sauce... addictively sweet and sour.


Chicken was sooo juicy! Outside so crispy.

Free spices.



An item I have never seen on the menu before.  A yakitori bowl with side of soup

I dont think many people order this as the rice was kinda dry and lumpy.



Lumpy dry rice?  Time to make that Neko-Meshi (Cat food).... put everything in the soup.


Soooo anyone know what the word Kyabetsu mori means?  Torikizoku is a publicly traded company yet their English menu is still so scuff.  

Outlets under the counter. 


I did it! Kept my bill to senbelo!  2 dishes and one huge Mega Beer.


My counter seat.



Overall this is one of my favorite Torikizoku's I have been to in Tokyo.  It was incredibly clean, the A/C kept the entire restaurant cool, staff seemed to getting along well as they were happily chit chatting here and there... The building is rather sus but a definite must if you are in the Oyama area!

Restaurant: Torikizoku Oyama Branch
Restaurant J: 鳥貴族 大山店
Address J: 東京都板橋区大山町8-3 宮下ビル201
Address E: 〒okyo, Itabashi City, Oyamacho 8-3, 2nd Floor
焼き鳥、鳥料理、居酒屋, 東武東上線 大山駅,  Japan, Japanese, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, dinner, cheap, yakitori, izakaya, sony rx100, iphone xs, beer, pub, bar

No comments:

Post a Comment