Email me if you have Questions:

Monday, September 18, 2023

IKEBUKURO: Osteria Sante for an amazing Birthday Dinner! Plus the friendliest yet a bit mean on occasion Chef! (Sony RX100, iPhone Xs)

Birthday celebrations have nearly stopped after all my friends got married and had kids... but there is always one friend who is a father of 3! that I can count on to set up a little gathering.  


Our all you can drink nomihoudai drink menu had EBISU Beer! Super rare to see this premium beer on a nomihoudai menu. 

Ebisu dark beeru!

1st dish  selection of mini appetizers.



Some specials on the wall.

Sony RX100 vs.. 

...iPhone Xs.  Why is the iPhone so much brighter?

This Ika squid was soooo goood! Seasoned in basil.

Italian music on the BGM

2nd dish a tender meat stew. 

3rd. Thinly sliced potato and bacon in gorgonzola sauce. 

4th. Crab meat pasta!  Sooo incredibly creamy.




The chef! Ive known him for years but even on my birthday he endlessly criticizes my life. I dont take it to heart but he could be nice at least one day a year. 

Grilled LAMB! I havent had this in years... so amazing.


I never drink wine but had to pair the lamb with a glass of red wine. 


Lots of counter and table seating.




Sony RX100 vs...

iPhone Xs... I need to try and tweak the settings on my RX100.   I was just too stuffed to even attempt to eat this chilled pasta with grilled veggies.  

A gift from the chef! Gelato and brownie. 

The one and only birthday card this year with a message from my good friends 3 kids. 
1. Please dont drink too much alcohol.
2. Take are of your health.
3. Please make us great Okinawan Goya gain. 


Dude! Absolutely loved this clip on earphones! Unfortunately they fell my ears on day 1 and broke.














The chef was in Italy for 4 years training at a restaurant and opened his own spot.  Everything is always consistently delicious and his menu is basically what he sources that day.  YOU MUST GO! Let him know Steve aka Sutebu sent ya! 

Restaurant: Osteria Sante
Restaurant J: オステリアサンテ
Address J: 東京都豊島区池袋2-39-8
Address E: Tokyo, Toshima-ku, Ikebukuro 2-39-8
イタリアン、パスタ、居酒屋, 池袋駅, Japan, Japanese, tokyobelly,. foodie, yelp, sony rx100, iphone xs, ikebukuro, italy, italian, wine bar, lunch, dinner, 

No comments:

Post a Comment