Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, July 15, 2016

HARAJUKU: FONDA DE LA MADRUGADA... amazing interior and super flavorful Mexican food!

A new guy joined our team and we all headed out for some Mexican food!


5000yen course menu with all you can drink very very limited drink menu... no tequila or Margherita! Ugh...

I found everything to be extremely flavorful!  Avocado dip.... Yum!!


These taco's reminded me of the $1.50 taco trucks in LA!  Sure do miss the US.


Buttery, garlicy, creamy sauce on the shrimp was soooooo addictive. Loved it!


The bathroom was incredibly spacious.... there was a set of stairs inside leading to I don't know where. Hogwarts?

Live Mexican guitarist!

3 live songs! He took requests but we were a table full of Japanese and one boss who lived in Italy.  Super random requests met with a bit of huh and hmm....

The main room had some super high ceilings... I noticed alot of mixed couples this night. Foreign guys with Japanese girls.

We had one entire room to ourselves... quite possibly because we requested smoking.  I don't smoke but the ventilation was fantastic so not a breeze of smoke came my way.

Closed with the tiniest tiniest ever dessert!  



I think I will be back again... this place will give you cravings!  Oh the staff is all foreign with very limited Japanese or English ability so must remember who can actually converse with you when you wanna order something!  

Restaurant: FONDA DE LA MADRUGADA
Address J: 東京都渋谷区神宮前2-33-12 ヴィラ・ビアンカ
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Jingumae 2-33-12

フォンダ・デ・ラ・マドゥルガーダ, メキシコ料理, 居酒屋、バー, 原宿, Harajuku, Japan, Japanese, tokyo, foodie, enchilada, burrito, foodie, canon s120, fun, dinner, cerveza, nomihoudai, tokyobelly

No comments:

Post a Comment