Email me if you have Questions:

Monday, April 8, 2024

OKINAWA NAHA: Kame Okinawan Soba Wakasa Branch... I finally went! A nice piping hot bowl of Soki-Soba. (iPhone 12 mini)


In Naha I usually frequent Kame Soba in the Wakasa area but I never ventured into another branch with the exact name just a short walk away..

Full touch menu vending machine and as I stood there for a bit the attentive staff asked me if I wanted to help... then pointed to a wall with lots of menu items pictured.



My 800 yen soki soba... this was probably the hottest Okinawa soba soup I have ever had!  The soki pork was soooo incredibly tender and soooo flavorful.  Just really enjoyed it, 


I suggest adding the spicy sauce after enjoying at least half your bowl of noodles.  Think its red peppers in Awamori sake... yum but hot!


I am always curious what is on the bottom of the bowl... there was the kanji Kame! aka Turtle.

Restaurant: Kamesoba Wakasa Branch
Restaurant J: 亀そば わかさ店 - 沖縄そば専門店
Address J: 沖縄県那覇市若狭1-1-6
Address E: Okinawa, Naha-shi, Wakasa 1-1-6
沖縄そば, 旭橋駅, Japan, Japanese, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, iphone 12 mini, Okinawan, noodles, soba, lunch, dinner, ramen, 

No comments:

Post a Comment