Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, March 7, 2024

TAKADANOBABA: Gindaco had an amazing 3 day special! 390 yen for 8 Takoyaki Balls! Staff was incredibly nice. (iPhone 12 mini)

I tend not too much Osaka style foods because of the carbs but luckily walked by the Gindaco Takadanobaba branch minutes before closing and scored their very last serving of 390 yen 8 Takoyaki ball set!  Normally over 600 yen. 



My iPhone 12 mini is so tiny I always get a finger in the shot.... grrr.

Found a great spot on the bridge at Kanda River!  Yup, I was streaming the entire night on Twitch! Give me a follow AlohaSteve808 https://www.twitch.tv/alohasteve808

Wow! I have impressions of Takoyaki being a bit soft and chewy but Gindaco balls were soooo crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside! It was sooooo good!  

My View! When in Tokyo and craving Osaka Takoyaki definitely give Gidaco a try!  Especially the Takadanobaba branch with such a spacious inside dining area.

Restaurant: Tsukiji Gindaco Taishū-Sakaba - Takadanobaba
Restaurant J: 築地銀だこ 高田馬場さかえ通り店
Address J: 東京都新宿区高田馬場3-2-13 ドムス・サニ・ヤナガワビル 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Shinjuku-ku, Takadanobaba 3-2-13
たこ焼き、焼きそば、お好み焼き, 築地銀だこ 大衆酒場 高田馬場さかえ通り店, Japan, Japanese, tokyo, foodie, yelp, cheap, lunch, dinner, osaka, pub, iphone 12 mini, okonomiyaki

No comments:

Post a Comment