Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, August 25, 2023

SHIINAMACHI: Oguro-no-Maguro revisited for their 399 yen grilled Tuna Cheek! (Sony RX100)





My absolute favorite here! Sashimi San-Ten-Mori 599 yen!  The slightly grilled Chu-Toro was soooo good! 

Dude they have 60,000 yen Dom Pérignon! 

But I'll stick to my 400 yen lemon sour with fresh lemon!  You can get a refill called Naka for 200 yen 


Wrapping some of the chopped tuna in this Shiso leaf was pretty good.

399 yen Tuna Cheek! One of the regulars next to me and totally recommended it.  

Now you can see how HUGE the grilled juicy Tuna cheek was!  I got the very last one. 


For the value it was great! But its a bit fishy so remember to wash your hands thoroughly with soap... I just couldnt get the smell off my fingers. 

Last order 9:30pm and shop closes at 10pm.

Top 3 choices from one of the regulars.  
Sushi Rice set 299 yen... you can place the sashimi on it and enjoy a little sushi.

Little Box of Tuna... only 1 per customer. 

Battered tuna chunks prepared in Oil just like a Tonkatsu. 

Overall its a nice cozy standing Izakaya with lots of regulars who live in the area.  The 2 sets of customers I spoke with totally spoke English!  People assume no many Japanese can speak English but you will be surprised. 

Restaurant: Oguro No Maguro Honten
Restaurant J: おぐろのまぐろ 本店
Address J: 東京都豊島区長崎1-4-17
Address E: Tokyo, Toshima-ku, Nagasaki 1-4-17

おぐろのまぐろ 本店, 西武池袋線 椎名町, 椎名町駅, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, foodie, iphone 10, sony rx100, bar, pub, standing, izakaya, restaurant, sushi, sashimi, sake, beeru, 立ち飲み, 池袋、Tokyobelly, yelp, 

No comments:

Post a Comment